HALLOWEEN IN ROMANIA, in the footsteps of DRACULA.
Join us for HALLOWEEN IN ROMANIA, in the footsteps of DRACULA.
Here are some of the highlights of this Halloween of a lifetime, in addition to visiting Dracula’s Castle in Bran:
- Visit Peles Royal Palace, the former home of the Romanian Royal Family.
- Tour the Palace of Parliament -the 2nd biggest building in the world with 1,100 rooms.
- Breathtaking sites of the Carpathian Mountains
- Saxon fortified 13th Century Church in the village of Cristian.
- Tour Europe’s oldest and best-preserved medieval fortresses with inhabited houses that are more than 300 years old. There will be a walking tour of the fortress, including the House where Vlad Tepes, actually “Dracula” lived.